Born: 1970, Tehran, Iran.
Academic Degree: BS in Mathematics.
Occupation: Mathematics Teacher, Mountain guide.
Club: Member of Espilat Mountaineering Club Tehran, Iran.
- Summer 2010: Mustagh Ata (7546m) China
- Spring 2011: Manaslu (8163m) Himalaya-Nepal,the 8th highest mountain in the world.
- Autumn 2011: AmaDablam(6856m) Himalaya-Nepal
- Spring 2012: Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8516m), the 1st and 4th highest mountain in the world
- Spring 2013: Kanchenjunga (8586m) the 3rd highest in the world, climbing 8200m, no summit.
- Spring 2014: Dhaulagiri I (8167m) the 7th highest in the world, climbing 7250m, no summit.
- Spring 2015: Makalu (8463m) the 5th highest in the world, quit climbing at 6400m because of earthquake.
- Spring 2016: Makalu (8463m) the 5th highest in the world.
Mountaineering Ranks and Records
- The first Iranian lady on Mustag Ata, Manaslu, AmaDablam, Lhotse and Makalu
- The first Iranian Independent lady on Everest.
- The first climber of 2012 on top of Everest.
- The first lady in the world who climbed Mt. Everest and Lhotse in single season, single week.
- The first Iranain lady who attempted on Kanchenjunga, Dhaulagiri.
Climbing over 4000 and 5000m in Iran and other countries
- Over 5000 m: Mt. Damavand 5671 m, highest in Iran (all seasons, different routes, solo) , Mt. Kazbegi 5047m in Georgia.
- Over 4000 m: Mt. Alam Kouh 4850 m, Mt. Sabalan 4811 m, Takht-e Soleyman 4660m, Ghashmastan 4450 m and many others on Dena, Azad kouh 4390m, Kholeno 4375m and many others in Iran, Mt. Blanc 4810m, some 4000m in Switzerland
- Over 3000 m: Mt. Tochal 3960 m (almost every week, winter time) and many others in Iran, Grossglockner highest in Austria.